A Balanced Life is a Matter of Choice, Not Chance
Next Program February 2017
Virtual Group Coaching
Isn’t it time you said goodbye to feeling out of control and take control of your life with these easy and straight forward steps now?
What are the benefits?
- Dedicated time to focus on balance in your life. This amazingly simple step alone gets immediate results
- Regular calls to create momentum and accountability with the group membership
- Connection with like-minded professionals who also are looking to create better balance in their lives and know it is their choice
- Increase your balance quickly with small, low time and effort, changes that reap huge rewards immediately
How can this change your life? See how it changed Emilie’s
What’s included in the program?
- 2 hours of individual coaching sessions (by phone) over the 3 months (taken as 3 calls, 1 per month, 40 minute sessions — a $400 value alone!)
- 6 hours of group coaching phone calls (1 hour every two weeks). (a $1200 value!)
- Weekly exercises and notes sent out by email enabling you to examine what balance means to you
- Bi-weekly balance tips delivered to your email inbox
- Tools, self-assessments and other resources for further follow-up
- Group calls are recorded in case you can’t make one!
Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason after attending the first two sessions you can get your money back. The risk is all mine, but I am confident you will stay. Coaching by phone saves you the time, hassle and expense of travel. The A Balanced Life is a Matter of Choice, Not Chance: Brilliance through balance Group Coaching is an interactive, group coaching process for people who are eager to explore and take action on issues related to work-life balance. The program provides professionals with tools to create and maintain a better state of balance, in addition to providing the opportunity for individuals to set short, medium and long-term commitments, and build in accountability mechanisms. You know with your schedule that you can accomplish what you want and make those lasting changes much easier and more quickly with support and accountability. Barack Obama goes home for dinner most days at 6:30. Why can’t you?
The A Balanced Life is a Matter of Choice, Not Chance Group Coaching focuses on the following topics:
- Exploration of your current state of balance
- Discovering core values – your internal compass
- Developing a personal vision of a more balanced life
- Identifying what makes you uniquely you
- Focusing on priorities and self-care
- Action Planning and Accountability in taking it forward
- Small steps you can take starting with the first session
While this is a structured program there is time to adapt to the individual needs of the group.
Your investment is only $477 Click Here to Sign Up Now
What will participants receive?
- A Balanced Life is a Matter of Choice, Not Chance manual (sent to you by email prior to the call)
- 6 hours of structured activities which will be undertaken as a group and individually
- A group follow up conference call one month after the program
- One Half Hour Individual Coaching session after the program
- Participants are responsible for their own long distance phone charges incurred by calling into the conference bridge-line (located in the US)
Bill’s Background on Work Life Issues:
The A Balanced Life is a Matter of Choice, Not Chance program is run by Professional Coach, Certified Advanced DISC Behavioural Studies Trainer and Certified NLP practitioner. When he experienced job burnout in the early 1980’s and again in 2005, Bill searched for support on life-work balance issues. Since that time he is constantly seeking better ways to help others avoid or recover from this horrific experience. A Balanced Life is a Matter of Choice, Not Chance Program is for busy professionals seeking better work-life balance. Bill speaks regularly on issues related to work-life balance and works with organizations who understand the loss of productivity associated with a lack balance in their employees to create a culture that embraces the equality of work and life success. Your investment is only $477 for the 3 months, or payable in 2 installments of $250.
(Especially if you think you don’t have time right now.)
If you need to arrange for installment payments arrange that with Susan@mycoachbill.com
Bill Wright at 613.314.6637or Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you afford to put off getting your life balanced? Still overwhelmed? Not spending time with your family.? Not getting “you” time.? Eventually you have to balance your life or your health will pay. Why not get the benefits sooner and take advantage of my pricing mistakes today.
Sign up today for this low, low price of $477!