“Who exactly seeks out a coach?
Winners who want more out of life.”
Chicago Tribune, 12/17/00 Former Google CEO
Video of Coaching Success Story
Take Control of Your Life Now and enjoy the following benefits
- Reduce your stress
- Increase your confidence
- Spend more meaningful time on your family and other personal activities important to you
- Achieve more in less time
- Operate from a point of inner calm and creativity, thus increasing your pleasure and job satisfaction while leading a rewarding and fulfilling life.
- You will also learn the skills and techniques that allow you to coach yourself in the future. Together we build the life and career that you want and deserve.
Eric Schmidt, the former CEO of Google, says everyone needs a coach
- “I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities.” Bob Nardelli, former CEO, Home Depot
- “Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase, and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help reach their goals.” — CNN.com, 5/28/01